Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Raptors Game 3 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Finals Playoffs: MIL Leads Series 2-0
No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 27-14 Away) vs. No. 2 Toronto Raptors (58-24, 32-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+118) | TOR: (-138)
Spread: MIL: +2.5 (-110) | TOR: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 69% | TOR: 31%
Series Price: MIL: (-950) | TOR: (+600)
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Milwaukee's last 18 games.
- Toronto is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Toronto's last 15 games.
- Toronto is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
Bucks vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Bucks-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Points: Over 28.5 (-115) – The Greek Freak and the Bucks have seen only four games on the road in the 2019 postseason thus far, but his scoring has been outstanding away from Milwaukee in those contests. Antetokounmpo scored 32 or more points in three of those four road games, averaging 31.5 points per game (PPG) across all four performances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.