The NBA slate on Wednesday includes the Milwaukee Bucks facing the Chicago Bulls.
We've got you covered in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup, before you check out today's NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bucks vs Bulls Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (51-31) vs. Chicago Bulls (46-36)
- Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-900) | CHI: (+610)
- Spread: MIL: -12 (-110) | CHI: +12 (-110)
- Total: 217 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Bulls Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (81.1%)
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has 41 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 6-4 as 12-point favorites or more.
- This season, 42 of Milwaukee's 82 games have hit the over.
- Chicago's record against the spread is 45-40-1.
- There have been 40 Chicago games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
Bucks vs Bulls Point Spread
The Bucks are hosting the Bulls, and favored by 12 points. Milwaukee is -110 to cover the spread, with Chicago being -110.
Bucks vs Bulls Over/Under
Bucks versus Bulls, on April 27, has an over/under of 217, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Bucks vs Bulls Moneyline
The Bucks vs Bulls moneyline has Milwaukee as a -900 favorite, while Chicago is a +610 underdog on the road.