Buccaneers vs Jaguars Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7, 3-3 Away) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-7, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Buccaneers vs Jaguars Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-102) | JAX: (-112)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-115) | JAX: -1.5 (-105)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: 91% | JAX: 9%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TB: (+35000) | JAX: (+70000)
Buccaneers vs Jaguars Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Tampa Bay's last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in Tampa's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Jacksonville's last 10 home games.
- Jacksonville is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Tampa Bay.
Buccaneers vs Jaguars Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 28.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 30.5 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is averaging 19.0 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 35-22, on the road in Week 12.
- Jacksonville lost to the Tennessee Titans, 42-20, on the road in Week 12.
Buccaneers vs Jaguars Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Jaguars odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Points: Over 24 (-110) — The Jaguars' defense has taken a step back lately, surrendering at least 26 points in each of the last three games. Meanwhile, the Buccaneers' offense has among the league's best, averaging the third-most PPG in the NFL. Tampa Bay has also scored at least 25 points in three of its last four games, and each of its last two road games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.