Battle vs Gore Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 47 — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Bryan "Pooh Bear" Battle (7-1-0, 1 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Tresean "Mr. Vicious" Gore (4-0-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Battle vs Gore Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 47 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bryan Battle: (+130)
- Tresean Gore: (-160)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Battle by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Battle by Points: (N/A)
- Battle by Submission: (N/A)
- Gore by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gore by Points: (N/A)
- Gore by Submission: (N/A)
Battle vs Gore Prediction
UFC Vegas 47 Battle-Gore prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tresean Gore (60%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (69%)
Battle vs Gore Betting Trends & Stats
- Bryan Battle defeated Gilbert Urbina, by submission, in his most recent fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Tresean Gore defeated Gilber Urbina, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight at an MMA Exhibition on May 20, 2021.
- Battle averages 6.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Battle averages 6.21 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Battle has a 100% takedown accuracy rate.
- This is Gore's first UFC fight, which means he has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.