Bryan Barberena vs Jason Witt Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC Vegas 33 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Barberena vs Witt Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 33 — Welterweight Bout
Bryan "Bam Bam" Barberena (15-7-0, 10 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Jason "The Vanilla Gorilla" Witt (18-7-0, 3 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 9:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: The Apex — Las Vegas, Nevada
Barberena vs Witt Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 33 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bryan Barberena: (-265)
- Jason Witt: (+210)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Barberena by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barberena by Points: (N/A)
- Barberena by Submission: (N/A)
- Witt by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Witt by Points: (N/A)
- Witt Submission: (N/A)
Barberena vs Witt Prediction
UFC Vegas 33 Barberena-Witt prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Bryan Barberena (91%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (71%)
Barberena vs Witt Betting Trends & Stats
- Bryan Barberena defeated Anthony Ivy, by decision, in his most recent fight on Sept. 12, 2020.
- Jason Witt lost to Matthew Semelsberger, by KO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Barberena averages 5.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Witt averages 3.16 significant strikes landed per minute with a 65% accuracy rate.
- Barberena averages 4.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Witt averages 2.86 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Barberena has a 50% takedown defense rate.
- Witt has a 28% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!