Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bruins vs Blues Game 4 Info
2019 Stanley Cup Finals: BOS Leads Series 2-1
No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 points) vs. No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points)
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
Bruins vs Blues Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+100) | STL: (-120)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-300) | STL: -1.5 (+250)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+120) | Under: (-140)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 40% | STL: 60%
Series Price: BOS: (-300) | STL: (+245)
Bruins vs Blues Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Boston is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of St. Louis' last 10 home games against Boston.
- St. Louis is 17-8 straight up in its last 25 home games.
Bruins vs Blues Prop Bet
All Bruins-Blues betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Home Goals: St. Louis Blues 2 or Less (-120) – Through three games against Boston in this series, the Blues still have yet to score more than two goals in regulation, as St. Louis' third goal in Game 2 came in overtime. St. Louis has looked impressive in the Stanley Cup Finals thus far, but they are facing one of the hottest goalies in the league in Tuukka Rask as well.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.