Broncos vs Chargers Week 16 Game Info
NFL Week 16 Game
Denver Broncos (5-9, 3-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (5-9, 3-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Broncos vs Chargers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+130) | LAC: (-154)
Spread: DEN: +3 (-115) | LAC: -3 (-105)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (25%) | LAC: (75%)
Broncos vs Chargers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Broncos-Chargers expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Chargers
Broncos vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Denver is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Chargers.
- The total has hit the under in four of Denver's last six games.
- The Chargers are 2-6 ATS in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Chargers' last 11 games.
Broncos vs Chargers Stats
- Denver is averaging 19.7 per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 28.2 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 23.4 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 27.8 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.