Brewers vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
The Milwaukee Brewers are among the MLB teams busy on Sunday, up against the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (58-49) vs. Cincinnati Reds (43-63)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-320) | CIN: (+260)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-142) | CIN: +1.5 (+118)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Corbin Burnes (8-5) versus the Reds and Graham Ashcraft (5-2).
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (69.2%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Brewers, Cincinnati is the underdog at +260, and Milwaukee is -320 playing at home.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs (-142 to cover) on the runline. Cincinnati is +118 to cover.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for the Brewers versus Reds contest on August 7 has been set at 7.5, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 46, or 56.8%, of the 81 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 3-3 when favored by -275 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Milwaukee have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 55 of 108 chances this season.
- The Reds have won 37.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (29-49).
- Cincinnati has a record of 1-2 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +225 or longer (33.3%).
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 51 times this season for a 51-49-2 record against the over/under.