Brewers vs Indians Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (18-20, 10-10 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (24-15, 10-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field — Cleveland, OH
Brewers vs Indians Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+220) | CLE: (-260)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (+100) | CLE: -1.5 (-118)
Total: 7 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (89%) | CLE: (11%)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+4100) | CLE: (+2200)
Brewers vs Indians Probable Pitchers
Brewers: Brett Anderson (2-2, 4.18 ERA)
Indians: Shane Bieber (6-0, 1.20 ERA)
Brewers vs Indians Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Over 7
Brewers vs Indians Betting Trends
- Cleveland defeated Milwaukee yesterday, 4-3.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Cleveland.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cleveland's last six games against Milwaukee.
- Cleveland is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games.
Brewers vs Indians Stats
- Milwaukee has averaged 4.05 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Milwaukee has surrendered 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Cleveland has averaged 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Cleveland has surrendered 2.95 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.