Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Dodgers Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (10-5, 4-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (8-8, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Brewers vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+124) | LAD: (-142)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-158) | LAD: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 47% | LAD: 53%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (2-1, 4.24 ERA) | LAD: Ross Stripling (0-1, 3.78 ERA)
Brewers vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games, dating back to last season.
- Milwaukee is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games against the Dodgers, dating back to last season.
- The Dodgers are 0-6 straight up in their last six games.
- The Dodgers are 1-4 ATS in their last five home games against Milwaukee, dating back to last season.
Brewers vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Brewers-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cody Bellinger to Hit a Home Run (+430) – Bellinger has hit a home run in each of his last two games against the Milwaukee Brewers. The Dodgers' slugger already has nine home runs in 64 at-bats and he's hitting .422 this season. Bellinger also has two career home runs off the Brewers' starter Jhoulys Chacin.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.