Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (8-10, 6-4 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (13-4, 8-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Time: 3:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-112) | CHC: (+100)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+132) | CHC: +1.5 (-156)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (41%) | CHC: (59%)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+3800) | CHC: (+1750)
Brewers vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Brewers: Adrian Houser (1-1, 2.65 ERA)
Cubs: Colin Rea (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Milwaukee Brewers
Over/Under: Over 9
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five road games,
- The total has hit under in six of Milwaukee's last seven road games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 games.
Brewers vs Cubs Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 3.78 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.56 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 3.94 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!