Brewers vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 3
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (57-54, 24-30 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (58-51, 37-18 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+120) | CHC: (-138)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-174) | CHC: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 20% | CHC: 80%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Gio Gonzalez (2-1, 3.48 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (6-3, 2.98 ERA)
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Milwaukee's last five road games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Cubs' last five home games.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Brewers vs Cubs Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Gio Gonzalez is 4-3 with a 2.81 ERA in 12 career starts against the Cubs.
- Cole Hamels is 8-3 with a 3.42 ERA in 17 career starts against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Brewers-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st 5 Innings Total Runs Scored (Gio Gonzalez - Cole Hamels): Under 5.5 (-144) – The Cubs and Brewers square off today in a pivotal matchup in the race for the NL Central crown, after the Cubs took the first game of the series 6-2. Cole Hames has been great against the Cubs, boasting a 3.42 ERA in 17 career career starts against Milwaukee. Gio Gonzalez has been even better, with a 2.81 ERA in 12 career starts against the Cubs, who have struggled against lefties this season with an MLB-worst .233 average against southpaws.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.