Brazil vs Venezuela 2019 Copa America Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, TV Channel and Start Time
By Braulio Perez
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brazil vs Venezuela Match Location & Start Time
2019 Copa America Group Stage
Group A: Brazil (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Venezuela (0-1-0, 1 point)
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Start Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fonte Nove Arena – Salvador, Brazil
Brazil vs Venezuela Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRA: (-850) | VEN: (+2000) I DRAW: (+700)
Spread: BRA: -2 (+130) | VEN: +2 (+160)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-182) | Under: (+148)
Team to Score the First Goal: BRA: (-750) | VEN: (+600) I NO GOALS: (+2000)
Odds to Win 2019 Copa America: BRA: (+115) | VEN: (+3700)
Brazil vs Venezuela Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brazil is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Venezuela is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Brazil has won its last three consecutive matches against Venezuela.
- Brazil has won the Copa America eight times.
- Venezuela has never won the Copa America.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.