Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Pirates Game Info
Atlanta Braves (32-27, 16-12 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (28-30, 11-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Braves vs Pirates Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-170) | PIT: (+148)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-104) | PIT: +1.5 (+112)
Total: 9 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 76% | PIT: 24%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (7-3, 3.19 ERA) | PIT: Steven Brault (2-1, 5.87 ERA)
Braves vs Pirates Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Pittsburgh.
- Atlanta is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last six games against Pittsburgh.
- The total hit hit the over in eight of Pittsburgh's last home games.
Braves vs Pirates Stats
- Steven Brault has a career 2.08 ERA and 0-1 record against the Braves.
- Max Fried has never faced the Pirates in his career.
- Atlanta's offense is averaging 4.93 runs per game this season.
- Pittsburgh's offense is averaging 4.22 runs per game this season.
Braves vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Braves-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Fried Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-118) – The strikeout bar seems rather low for Fried, who heads into tonight's game against the Pirates with an impressive 7-3 record. Fried is facing a Pirates' team that doesn't strikeout very often (No. 8 in the MLB), but he has managed at least five Ks in six of seven starts so far this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.