Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (90-56, 43-28 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (75-69, 42-32 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-138) | PHI: (+120)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+114) | PHI: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 77% | PHI: 23%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Dallas Keuchel (7-5, 3.47 ERA) | PHI: Zach Eflin (8-11, 4.31 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last nine games.
- Philadelphia is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Philadelphia's last eight home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Dallas Keuchel is 1-1 with a 1.40 ERA in three career starts against Philadelphia.
- Zach Eflin is 2-2 with a 5.02 ERA in five career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Braves-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Josh Donaldson (+195) — The Braves will be looking to take the series against the Phillies and draw a plus matchup against Zach Eflin, who they have unloaded on so far in two starts this season (12 earned runs and four homers in 5 2/3 innings). Atlanta always has a handful of candidates who can go deep, and Josh Donaldson is currently locked in at the plate, with four homers through nine September games. In nine career at-bats against Eflin, Donaldson has six hits, including one homer and four doubles, good for a 1.444 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.