Braves vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 24
Braves vs Mets Game Info
Atlanta Braves (78-52, 39-25 Away) vs. New York Mets (67-61, 37-22 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Braves vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-104) | NYM: (-110)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-210) | NYM: -1.5 (+178)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 40% | NYM: 60%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (14-4, 3.84 ERA) | NYM: Zack Wheeler (9-7, 4.40 ERA)
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 6-0 straight up in their last six games.
- The Mets are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Mets' last seven games.
Braves vs Mets Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Max Fried has a 2-1 record with a 2.30 ERA in nine career appearances (five starts) against the Mets.
- Zack Wheeler has a 6-5 record with a 3.78 ERA in 13 career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Mets Prop Bet
All Braves-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Fried - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-118) — Max Fried has been a solid strikeout pitcher over the course of the season, with 134 Ks in 131 1/3 innings pitched. Additionally, he has fanned at least six hitters in three of his last five starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.