Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Dodgers Game Info
Atlanta Braves (18-17, 8-7 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (23-14, 13-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+132) | LAD: (-154)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-166) | LAD: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 38% | LAD: 62%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (4-1, 2.11 ERA) | LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (3-1, 2.55 ERA)
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- The Dodgers are 1-0 against Atlanta this season, a 5-3 win on Monday.
- Atlanta is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 8-0 straight up in their last eight games at home.
- The Dodgers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- Max Fried is 0-1 in his career versus the Dodgers. The under hit in that contest.
- Hyun-Jin is 0-1 in three career starts versus the Braves, but owns a 2.95 ERA in those outings.
Braves vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Braves-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Corey Seager to Hit a Home Run (+700) – Corey Seager is riding a hot bat, with four hits in his last 12 at-bats. While he only has two homers on the season, they've both come at Dodger Stadium. Seager also gets to face Braves' starter Max Fried, who has given up four home runs in his last three starts. With 7-to-1 odds, you could do a lot worse than the Dodgers' No. 3 hitter.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.