Braves vs Astros Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 21
The Atlanta Braves versus the Houston Astros is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Braves vs Astros Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (75-47) vs. Houston Astros (77-45)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-146) | HOU: (+124)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+140) | HOU: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Braves vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
The Braves will give the ball to Charlie Morton (6-5) against the Astros and Jose Urquidy (11-4).
Braves vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (54.8%)
Braves vs Astros Moneyline
- The Braves vs Astros moneyline has Atlanta as a -146 favorite, while Houston is a +124 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Astros Spread
- The Astros are at the Braves, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Astros are +140 to cover the spread, and the Braves are -170.
Braves vs Astros Over/Under
- Braves versus Astros on August 21 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Braves vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 91 games this season and have come away with the win 64 times (70.3%) in those contests.
- This year, Atlanta has won 51 of 69 games when listed as at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 60 of 121 chances this season.
- The Astros have won 41.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-10).
- Houston has gone 1-4 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer (20%).
- Houston has played in 116 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 45 times (45-68-3).