In MLB action on Sunday, the Atlanta Braves face the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Braves vs Brewers Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (13-16) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (18-9)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-136) | MIL: (+116)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+158) | MIL: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Braves vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will hand the ball to Charlie Morton (1-3, 2.63 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Brewers will counter with Aaron Ashby (0-2, 2.63).
Braves vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (57.9%)
Braves vs Brewers Moneyline
Milwaukee is a +116 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -136 favorite at home.
Braves vs Brewers Spread
The Brewers are at the Braves, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Brewers are +158 to cover the spread, and the Braves are -192.
Braves vs Brewers Over/Under
A total of 8 runs has been set for the Braves-Brewers game on May 8, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Braves vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in eight, or 47.1%, of the 17 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 7-8 when favored by -126 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 16 of their 30 opportunities.
- The Brewers are 2-2 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Milwaukee has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer in only two games this season, which they won both.
- In the 27 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Milwaukee, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-13-3).