Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting for College Football Week 7
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Bowling Green Falcons and Northern Illinois Huskies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Point Spread
The Huskies are 9.5-point home favorites against the Falcons. Northern Illinois is -108 to cover the spread, while Bowling Green is -112 to cover as the 9.5-point underdog.
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Over/Under
The over/under for the Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Week 7 college football matchup is set at 45.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Moneyline
The Falcons vs Huskies moneyline has Northern Illinois as a -400 favorite, while Nowling Green is the +300 underdog on the road.
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 12-10 straight up in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Northern Illinois defeated Bowling Green, 48-17, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 21, 2017.
- Bowling Green is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Bowling Green's last seven games.
- Northern Illinois is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Northern Illinois' last 16 home games.
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOWL: (+300) | NIU: (-400)
Spread: BOWL: +9.5 (-112) | NIU: -9.5 (-108)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOWL: (N/A) | NIU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.