BC vs Duke Game Info
College Football Week 3
Boston College Eagles (0-0, 0-0 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (0-1, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
BC vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+168) | DUKE: (-210)
Spread: BC: +3.5 (+100) | DUKE: -3.5 (-120)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (34%) | DUKE: (64%)
Odds to Win ACC: BC: (+25000) | DUKE: (+25000)
BC vs Duke Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Duke: (45.4%) | Boston College: (54.6%)
BC vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Boston College, 9-7, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 3, 2015.
- Boston College is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Boston College is 4-3 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Boston College finished the 2019 season with a 6-7 record.
- Then-No. 10 Notre Dame defeated Duke, 27-13, at home in Week 2.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.