Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Boise State Broncos and Colorado State Rams.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Boise State vs Colorado State Point Spread
The Broncos are 2.5-point road favorites against the Rams. Boise State is -112 to cover the spread, while Colorado State is -108 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Boise State vs Colorado State Over/Under
The over/under for the Boise State vs Colorado State Week 9 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Boise State vs Colorado State Moneyline
The Broncos vs Rams moneyline has Boise State as a -140 favorite, while Colorado State is the +114 underdog at home.
Boise State vs Colorado State Betting Trends
- Boise State is 10-0 in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- Boise State defeated Colorado State, 52-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 12, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boise State's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Colorado State's last 18 games against Mountain West opponents.
- Boise State is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games against Boise State.
Boise State vs Colorado State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boise State wins (63.0%)
Boise State vs Colorado State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-140) | CSU: (+114)
Spread: BSU: -2.5 (-112) | CSU: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.