Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blues vs Stars Game Info
NHL Playoffs: DAL Leads 3-2
St. Louis Blues (43-32-7, 93 points) vs. Dallas Stars (45-28-9, 99 points)
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center – Dallas, TX
Blues vs Stars Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+105) | DAL: (-125)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-290) | DAL: -1.5 (+240)
Total: 5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 28% | DAL: 72%
Series Price: STL: (+230) | DAL: (-300)
Blues vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
- St. Louis is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- Dallas is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Dallas is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Blues vs Stars Prop Bet
All Blues-Stars betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Total Goals: 6 or More (+135) – This has been a high-scoring series thus far. Of the five games played between these two in the postseason, three of the five matchups have featured at least six total goals. Now that the Dallas Stars are back on their home ice, we could be in for some fireworks, as both games played in the American Airlines Center have featured at least six total goals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.