Blues vs Jets Game 5 Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blues vs Jets Game Info
NHL Playoffs: Series Tied 2-2
No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 Points) vs. No. 2 Winnipeg Jets (47-30-5, 99 Points)
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bell MTS Place — Winnipeg, Manitoba
Blues vs Jets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+105) | WPG: (-125)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-270) | WPG: -1.5 (+220)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 86% | WPG: 14%
Series Price: STL: (-116) | WPG: (-106)
Blues vs Jets Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games, dating back to the regular season.
- St. Louis is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games, dating back to the regular season.
- Winnipeg is 4-2 ATS in its last six games, dating back to the regular season.
- Winnipeg is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games, dating back to the regular season.
Blues vs Jets Prop Bet
All Blues-Jets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winnipeg Jets to Score 2 or Less Goals (-105) – Winnipeg has struggled to score recently. The Jets have only scored more than two goals in four of their last nine contests, dating back to the regular season, and only one of those four games occurred at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.