Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blues vs Bruins 2019 Stanley Cup Game 2 Info
2019 Stanley Cup Finals: BOS Lead Series 1-0
No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points) vs. No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 points)
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: TD Garden – Boston, Mass.
Blues vs Bruins Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+135) | BOS: (-160)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-200) | BOS: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+110) | Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 13% | BOS: 87%
Series Price: STL: (+220) | BOS: (-270)
Blues vs Bruins Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of St. Louis' last seven road games.
- St. Louis is 8-4 in its last 12 road games against Boston.
- Boston is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last six games against Western Conference opponents.
Blues vs Bruins Prop Bet
All Blues-Bruins 2019 Stanley Cup Finals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Goals: 3 or 4 (+170) – The St. Louis Blues are averaging 3.67 goals per game in their last six contests and 2.95 goals per game throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Additionally, the Blues have scored exactly three or four goals–all but once–following a loss in which they failed to score three goals during these playoffs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.