Blue Jays vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, August 20
By Zach Brunner
Blue Jays vs Dodgers Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (52-75, 27-36 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (82-44, 48-16 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Blue Jays vs Dodgers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+270) | LAD: (-320)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (+132) | LAD: -1.5 (-156)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 6% | LAD: 94%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Sean Reid-Foley (2-3, 3.00 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (12-2, 2.63 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Toronto's last six road games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toronto's last five games.
- The Dodgers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Dodgers' last seven games.
Blue Jays vs Dodgers Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.50 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Sean Reid-Foley is 1-1 with a 0.82 ERA in three appearances (two starts) on the road this season. He has never faced the Dodgers in his career.
- Clayton Kershaw is 1-0 with a 2.57 ERA in one career start against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Cody Bellinger (+180) — Cody Bellinger has hit a total of 42 home runs this season, with 24 coming at home. He has been terrific against right-handed pitchers, like Sean Reid-Foley, hitting 27 home runs with a .678 slugging percentage. Bellinger will look to stay hot tonight after hitting five home runs in his last 10 games played.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.