Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 17
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Seattle Mariners.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (19-17) vs. Seattle Mariners (16-20)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-152) | SEA: (+128)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+130) | SEA: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Jose Berrios (2-2) against the Mariners and Logan Gilbert (4-1).
Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (56.9%)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Moneyline
- Toronto is a -152 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +128 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Mariners are -156 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +130.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for the Blue Jays versus Mariners game on May 17 has been set at 8, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (66.7%) in those games.
- This year, Toronto has won nine of 12 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 10 of their 32 opportunities.
- The Mariners have compiled a 9-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36% of those games).
- Seattle is 3-9 (winning just 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 36 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 18 of those games (18-17-1).