Blue Jackets vs Sabres Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Columbus Blue Jackets (14-13-1, 5-10-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Sabres (10-15-5, 6-8-2 Home)
Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: KeyBank Center — Buffalo, NY
Blue Jackets vs Sabres Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CBJ: (-104) | BUF: (-115)
Spread: CBJ: -1.5 (+240) | BUF: +1.5 (-310)
Total: 6 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CBJ: (+10000) | BUF: (+15000)
Blue Jackets vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Buffalo Sabres win (56.2%)
Blue Jackets vs Sabres Betting Trends
- Columbus is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Buffalo is 1-8 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Columbus' last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Buffalo's last seven games against Columbus.
Blue Jackets vs Sabres Prop Bets
- Jeff Skinner — 0.5: Over (+280) | Under (-370)
- Alex Tuch — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- Oliver Bjorkstrand — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Rasmus Dahlin — 0.5: Over (+130) | Under (-160)
- Zach Werenski — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Kyle Okposo — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.