Blackhawks vs Flyers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 25
By Duel Staff
On Monday in the NHL, the Chicago Blackhawks are playing the Philadelphia Flyers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Blackhawks vs Flyers Game Info
- Chicago Blackhawks (26-42-11) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (25-43-11)
- Date: Monday, April 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Blackhawks vs Flyers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-138) | PHI: (+115)
- Spread: CHI: -1.5 (+172) | PHI: +1.5 (-210)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blackhawks vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blackhawks win (51.5%)
Blackhawks vs Flyers Spread
The Blackhawks are 1.5-goal home favorites against the Flyers. The Blackhawks are +172 to cover the spread, and the Flyers are -210.
Blackhawks vs Flyers Over/Under
An over/under of 6.5 has been set for Blackhawks-Flyers on April 25, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Blackhawks vs Flyers Moneyline
The Blackhawks vs Flyers moneyline has Chicago as a -138 favorite, while Philadelphia is a +115 underdog on the road.