Bills vs Dolphins Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Buffalo Bills (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium — Miami Gardens, FL
Bills vs Dolphins Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-235) | MIA: (+194)
Spread: BUF: -5.5 (-110) | MIA: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (88%) | MIA: (12%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+2400) | MIA: (+12000)
Bills vs Dolphins Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Dolphins 17 | Bills 30
Bills vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in six of Buffalo's last eight games.
- Miami is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Miami's last eight games.
Bills vs Dolphins Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 27.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 17.0 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
- Miami is averaging 11.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 21.0 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.