Bengals vs Steelers Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (2-5-1, 0-3-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, PA
Bengals vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+240) | PIT: (-295)
Spread: CIN: +6.5 (-110) | PIT: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (75%) | PIT: (25%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+150000) | PIT: (+600)
Bengals vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
Bengals vs Steelers expert prediction and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Steelers
Bengals vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Pittsburgh's last five games against Cincinnati.
Bengals vs Steelers Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 24.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 26.8 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 29.4 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 20.1 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.