Baylor vs Texas Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Baylor vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 2 Baylor Bears (11-0, 4-0 Big 12) vs. No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders (11-3, 4-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Baylor vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-184) | TTU: (+154)
Spread: BAY: -3.5 (-118) | TTU: +3.5 (-104)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (86%) | TTU: (14%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+700) | TTU: (+2500)
Baylor vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 42.7%
Baylor vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Texas Tech, 71-68, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 2, 2020.
- Baylor is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 78-58 in the 136 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Baylor is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Texas Tech is 2-7 ATS in its last nine games.
- Baylor defeated TCU, 67-49, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Texas Tech defeated then-No. 4 Texas, 79-77, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!