Baylor vs Oklahoma State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
By Larry Rupp
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
No. 21 Baylor Bears (4-0, 2-0 Big 12) vs. No. 19 Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-0, 1-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+158) | OKST: (-196)
Spread: BAY: +3.5 (-106) | OKST: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (N/A) | OKST: (N/A)
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Baylor: (18.0%) | Oklahoma State: (82.0%)
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 21-18 straight up in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Oklahoma State defeated Baylor, 42-3, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Baylor is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Oklahoma State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Baylor's last seven away games.
- Oklahoma State is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Oklahoma State's last 19 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.