Barty vs Kerber Schedule & Match Info
2021 Western & Southern Open Women's Semifinal
No. 1 Ashleigh Barty vs. Angelique Kerber
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
Start Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center — Mason, OH
Barty vs Kerber Odds & Set Betting
All Barty-Kerber betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Barty: (-290) | Kerber: (+240)
To Win 1st Set: Barty: (-260) | Kerber: (+188)
Set Betting: Barty: 2-0 (-115) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Kerber: 2-0 (+500) | 2-1 (+480)
Barty vs Kerber Prediction & Pick
All Western & Southern Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Barty in 2 sets
Barty vs Kerber Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Ashleigh Barty is 3-2 all-time in five head-to-head matchups against Angelique Kerber.
- Barty defeated Kerber in two sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on July 8, 2021.
- Barty defeated No. 9 Barbora Krejcikova in two sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
- Kerber defeated No. 11 Petra Kvitova via walkover in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.