Avalanche vs Wild Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (March 27)
Avalanche vs Wild Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Colorado Avalanche (46-14-5, 20-10-2 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (39-20-4, 22-7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Xcel Energy Center — Saint Paul, MN
Avalanche vs Wild Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-140) | MIN: (+116)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+184) | MIN: +1.5 (-225)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-128) I Under: (+104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: COL: (+400) | MIN: (+2000)
Avalanche vs Wild Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Avalanche win (52.5%)
Avalanche vs Wild Betting Trends
- Colorado is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last seven games.
- Minnesota is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last seven games against Colorado.
Avalanche vs Wild Prop Bets
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (+128) | Under (-158)
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+158) | Under (-196)
- Cale Makar — 0.5: Over (-172) | Under (+140)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.