Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Auburn Tigers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Auburn vs Texas A&M Point Spread
The Aggies are 4.5-point home favorites against the Tigers. Texas A&M is -110 to cover the spread, while Auburn is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Auburn vs Texas A&M Over/Under
The over/under for the Auburn vs Texas A&M Week 10 college football matchup is set at 49.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Auburn vs Texas A&M Moneyline
The Tigers vs Aggies moneyline has Texas A&M as a -215 favorite, while Auburn is the +172 underdog on the road.
Auburn vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 6-5 straight up in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Texas A&M defeated Auburn, 31-20, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Auburn is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Texas A&M.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Auburn's last nine away games.
- Texas A&M is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Texas A&M's last nine games against Auburn.
Auburn vs Texas A&M Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas A&M wins (52.1%)
Auburn vs Texas A&M Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+172) | TA&M: (-215)
Spread: AUB: +4.5 (-110) | TA&M: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.