Athletics vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 23
By Duel Staff
On Saturday in the MLB, the Oakland Athletics are playing the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Athletics vs Rangers Game Info
- Oakland Athletics (7-7) vs. Texas Rangers (3-9)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Athletics vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OAK: (-134) | TEX: (+114)
- Spread: OAK: +1.5 (+164) | TEX: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Athletics vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (65.7%)
Athletics vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Rangers, Oakland is the favorite at -134, and Texas is +114 playing on the road.
Athletics vs Rangers Spread
- The Athletics are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The Athletics are +164 to cover, and the Rangers are -200.
Athletics vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Athletics-Rangers contest on April 23, with the over available at -122 and the under at +100.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.