Astros vs White Sox Game Info
Houston Astros (78-42, 35-27 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (53-65, 29-31 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Astros vs White Sox Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-300) | CHW: (+250)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-196) | CHW: +1.5 (+168)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 83% | CHW: 17%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Wade Miley (11-4, 2.99 ERA) | CHW: Ross Detwiler (1-3, 5.35 ERA)
Astros vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Houston is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Houston is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the White Sox's last five games.
- The White Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against Houston.
Astros vs White Sox Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.50 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.10 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Ross Detwiler is 1-1 with a 2.52 ERA in seven career appearances (four starts) against Houston.
- Wade Miley is 1-4 with a 7.22 ERA in six career starts against the White Sox.
Astros vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Astros-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Wade Miley - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-158) – Wade Miley has been really effective this season, posting a 2.99 ERA, but he hasn't been a great source of strikeouts (116 Ks, 138 1/3 innings pitched). He's coming off a four-strikeout performance against the Baltimore Orioles, and has only racked up 18 Ks in 28 2/3 career innings pitched against the Chicago White Sox.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.