Astros vs Rangers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
Houston Astros (2-3, 2-3 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (2-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Location: Globe Life Park in Arlington – Arlington, TX
Astros vs Rangers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-210) | TEX: (+180)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-140) | TEX: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 79% | TEX: 21%
Starting Pitcher: HOU: Justin Verlander (1-0, 1.29 ERA) | TEX: Shelby Miller (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in all of Houston's five road games this season.
- Houston is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games against Texas, dating back to last season.
- Texas is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Houston, dating back to last season.
- Texas is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games against Houston, dating back to last season.
Astros vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Astros-Rangers prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Houston Astros (-174) – Any time Houston's ace Justin Verlander takes the mound as a starter, Astros' opponents are likely in for a much tougher day at the plate. Houston has the 13th-most hits in the MLB thus far, while the Rangers are ranked 20th. In Verlander's only other start this season, Houston outhit the Tampa Bay Rays 10-4. The Astros also outhit the Rangers 8-2 in Monday's matchup.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.