Astros vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 30
MLB action on Monday includes the Houston Astros facing the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (30-18) vs. Oakland Athletics (20-30)
- Date: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-180) | OAK: (+152)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-102) | OAK: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Framber Valdez (4-2) against the Athletics and Paul Blackburn (5-0).
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (56.3%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +152 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -180 favorite on the road.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Athletics. The Astros are -102 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are -118.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus Athletics game on May 30 has been set at 7, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 22, or 64.7%, of the 34 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win eight times in nine chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 11 of their 44 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have put together a 15-22 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.5% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Oakland has gone 7-9 (43.8%).
- Oakland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 20 times this season for a 20-24-2 record against the over/under.