The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Houston Astros taking on the Minnesota Twins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Twins Game Info
- Houston Astros (19-11) vs. Minnesota Twins (18-12)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Astros vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-124) | MIN: (+106)
- Spread: HOU: +1.5 (+136) | MIN: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Astros vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Jose Urquidy (2-1) for the Houston Astros, and Chris Archer for the Minnesota Twins.
Astros vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (51.9%)
Astros vs Twins Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Twins reveal Houston as the favorite (-124) and Minnesota as the underdog (+106) despite being the home team.
Astros vs Twins Spread
The Twins are +1.5 on the spread (-164 to cover), and Houston is +136 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Twins Over/Under
Astros versus Twins on May 11 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Astros vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 15 wins in the 22 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 13-4 when favored by -124 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in eight of their 30 opportunities.
- The Twins have put together a 5-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 45.5% of those games).
- Minnesota is 4-6 (winning 40% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Minnesota has played in 31 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-17-2).