Astros vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 19
On Thursday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are playing the Texas Rangers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (24-14) vs. Texas Rangers (17-19)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-200) | TEX: (+168)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+108) | TEX: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Framber Valdez (2-2) for the Houston Astros, and Glenn Otto (1-1) for the Texas Rangers.
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (71.9%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Astros, Texas is the underdog at +168, and Houston is -200 playing at home.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
The Rangers are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are +108 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -130.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
The Astros-Rangers game on May 19 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 18 wins in the 27 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has been listed as a favorite of -200 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 11 of their 37 opportunities.
- The Rangers have a 13-12 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 52% of those games).
- Texas has a 1-3 record (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +168 or longer.
- In the 36 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-15-4).