The Houston Astros will take on the Seattle Mariners in MLB action on Tuesday.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (12-11) vs. Seattle Mariners (12-11)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-164) | SEA: (+138)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+126) | SEA: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Cristian Javier (1-0), and Chris Flexen (1-3) answering the bell for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (59.3%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Houston is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +138 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Houston is +126 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Mariners on May 3 is 8.5. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in eight, or 53.3%, of the 15 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 1-3 when favored by -158 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by bookmakers in seven of 23 chances this season.
- The Mariners have won 35.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (6-11).
- Seattle has played as a moneyline underdog of +134 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- In the 24 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-12-0).