Arsenal vs Manchester United Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, TV Channel and Start Time for EPL Match
Arsenal vs Manchester United Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 21
Arsenal FC (5-9-6, 24 points) vs. Manchester United FC (8-7-5, 31 points)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Emirates Stadium – London, England
Arsenal vs Manchester United Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARS: (+170) | MUFC: (+150) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: ARS: +1 (-195) | MUFC: -1 (+400)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-162) | Under: (+134)
Team to Score the First Goal: ARS: (-110) | MUFC: (-115) I NO GOALS: (+1400)
Arsenal vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
- Arsenal sits tied for 12th place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 5-9-6 record and a minus-4 goal differential.
- Manchester United sits in fifth place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 8-7-5 record and a plus-9 goal differential.
- Manchester United is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Arsenal.
- Arsenal is 0-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Manchester United is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Arsenal vs Manchester United Prop Bet
All Arsenal-Manchester United betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goal Scorer: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (-110) – Not much has gone right for Arsenal this season and new manager Mikel Arteta's tenure hasn't exactly been off to an ideal start (0-1-1 record), but you still have to like Aubameyang's chances of finding the back of the net in this one. Auba, who ranks second in the EPL with 13 goals on the year, should feast on a shaky Manchester United that has conceded at least one goal in 17 of the 19 Premier League matches the club has played this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.