Army vs Air Force Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Army Black Knights (3-5, 1-3 Away) vs. Air Force Falcons (6-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Falcon Stadium – USAF Academy, CO
Army vs Air Force Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+510) | AFA: (-720)
Spread: ARMY: +15.5 (-110) | AFA: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARMY: 63% | AFA: 37%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ARMY: (N/A) | AFA: (N/A)
Army vs Air Force Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Army defeated Air Force, 17-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Air Force is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Army.
- Air Force is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Army at home.
- Army is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Army lost to San Jose State, 34-29, at home in Week 9.
- Air Force defeated Utah State, 31-7, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.