Army vs Navy Basketball Game Info
Army Black Knights (8-3, 4-2 Patriot) vs. Navy Midshipmen (9-1, 6-0 Patriot)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Hall (Navy) – Annapolis, MD
Army vs Navy Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+130) | NAVY: (-154)
Spread: ARMY: -2.5 (-106) | NAVY: +2.5 (-114)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (22%) | NAVY: (78%)
Army vs Navy Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Army vs Navy Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Army defeated Navy, 86-75, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Army is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Army is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Army defeated Boston University, 76-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
- Navy defeated American, 71-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.