Army vs Buffalo College Basketball Game Info
Army Black Knights (2-0) vs. Buffalo Bills (1-0)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
Army vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+540) | BUFF: (-770)
Spread: ARMY: +10.5 (-104) | BUFF: -10.5 (-118)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (22%) | BUFF: (78%)
Army vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Army vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 4-2 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchup with Army.
- Army defeated Buffalo, 89-76, at home in the most recent matchup on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Army finished the 2019-20 season with a 15-15 record.
- Buffalo finished the 2019-20 season with a 20-12 record.
- Army defeated Central Connecticut, 79-57, in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
- Buffalo defeated Townson, 74-65, in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!