Arkansas vs Ole Miss Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 13 Arkansas Razorbacks and No. 17 Ole Miss Rebels.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arkansas vs Ole Miss Point Spread
The Rebels are 5.5-point home favorites against the Razorbacks. Ole Miss is -112 to cover the spread, while Arkansas is -108 to cover as the 5.5-point underdog.
Arkansas vs Ole Miss Over/Under
The over/under for the Arkansas vs Ole Miss Week 6 college football matchup is set at 66.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Arkansas vs Ole Miss Moneyline
The Razorbacks vs Rebels moneyline has Ole Miss as a -225 favorite, while Arkansas is the +176 underdog on the road.
Arkansas vs Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 37-28-1 straight up in 66 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Arkansas defeated Ole Miss, 33-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Arkansas is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Ole Miss.
- Arkansas is 0-5 straight up in its last five away games.
- Ole Miss is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ole Miss' last seven games as a favorite.
Arkansas vs Ole Miss Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+176) | MISS: (-225)
Spread: ARK: +5.5 (-108) | MISS: -5.5 (-112)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (N/A) | MISS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.