Arkansas vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Elite 8 Game (Mar. 26)
By Larry Rupp
Arkansas vs Duke Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness West Region — Elite 8
No. 4 Arkansas Razorbacks (28-8) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (31-6)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Time: 8:49 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Arkansas vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+142) | DUKE: (-172)
Spread: ARK: +4 (-114) | DUKE: -4 (-106)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARK: (+1200) | DUKE: (+420)
Arkansas vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (63.6%)
Arkansas vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Arkansas defeated Duke, 76-72, during their most recent meeting on April 4, 1994.
- Arkansas is 12-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Arkansas' last nine games.
- Duke is 1-5 ATS in its last six games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Duke's last nine games.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.