Arizona vs USC Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Arizona vs USC Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (19-8, 9-5 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (19-9, 8-7 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Arizona vs USC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-235) | USC: (+185)
Spread: ARIZ: -5 (-110) | USC: +5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: 20% | USC: 80%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (+3500) | USC: (+23000)
Arizona vs USC Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona defeated USC, 85-80, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 6, 2020.
- Arizona is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with USC.
- Arizona is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with USC.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last five road games.
- USC is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Arizona lost to then-No. 14 Oregon, 73-72 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- USC lost to Utah, 79-65, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.